|Size (L x W x H)||96 cm x 20 cm x 19 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Compatible with the quick release plate of DJI RS2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro stabilizer; Feel free to switch the dual modes of DJI RS and Manfrotto.
- High compatibility for quick disassembly and assembly (dedicated quick release plate for this item).
- Starship design for ultimate recognition.
- Built-in screw holes, tripod bowl base with hidden 1/4''-20 threaded holes for accessory attachment.
- Non-slip large tripod carrying handle with optimized operation experience.
SmallRig Heavy-Duty Fluid Head Tripod AD-01 3751 is designed for videoing. It features a new generation of head design, and an updated quick-release plate with a built-in spanner to allow the camera to be placed quickly. Thanks to the fluid head featuring quick disassembly and oblique installation, placing the camera is less than 1 second and fixed after the front and rear adjustments. The head plate slot has built-in screw holes; the bowl base comes with hidden 1/4''-20 threaded holes for accessory attachment. Built-in damping and balancing system enables 360° horizontal and +90°/-75° vertical movements and holds equipment of up to 8KG. 3/8"-16 threaded holes in the head base support most tripods, arms, slides, and other accessories with 3/8"-16 screws. This tripod, featuring a built-in bubble level, works with a 75mm bowl base for leveling and easy management of frame level. It includes a 3-section extender to meet different height demands in indoor and outdoor scenarios; and a user-friendly quick-release flip-lock. A dedicated bag protects the tripod and makes it easy to carry around for whatever you want to create.
Note: Comes with a bubble level
Product Dimensions: 160x 165 x 890mm
Package Dimensions: 160x 170 x920mm
Net Weight: 4kg
Package Weight: 4.9kg
Material: Aluminum Alloy
- 1 × Heavy-Duty Fluid Head Tripod AD-01
- 1 × Carrying Bag
- 1 × Manfrotto Quick Release Plate
- 1 × 1/4''-20 Screw
- 1 × 3/8"-16 Screw
- 1 × User Manual