Using green screen in video replaces the background of a video with a digital or virtual background. It offers the most natural-looking way to integrate your subject into your video.
How to green screen?
- choose the size of the green screen according to the area that you want to cover.
- plan the lighting of both the green screen and the subject.
- get as much distance as possible between the subject and the green screen to prevent green color casted onto subject.
- Make sure that any movements or objects in the frame stay in front of the green screen, as anything shot outside of the green screen frame will end up being cut from the final video.
- Replace your background of the green screen with a software. Common ones available are Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro. You can also stream your green screen footage live via software like OBS.
Examples of portable green screen we have: